Image analysis based instrument for liquid applications. Suspension density (particle counting), particles size and shape characterisation for protein aggregation applications (also emulsion, bacteria, liposomes, micro-algae).
Occhio ipac is the latest development in protein aggregation analysis. The instrument is the result of years of work on particles characterisation through image analysis, starting with our experience with the previous model (IPAC 1) we have improved and redesigned the instrument to better fit the protein field.
- Ultra high resolution scientific grade sensor
- Integrated syringe with the instrument to reduce tubing length
- New microchip cell, easy to replace, perfect tube sealing through one simple operation.
- Callisto 3D latest version software
- Particle tracking analysis, 100% sample covering
- 5 magnifications motorized lens (magnification integrated with the SOP)
- Option: automatic dispensing robot
With Occhio ipac you can measure:
- Particle size
- Particle shape
- Particle concentration (particle counting)
- Particle transparency
Data and images of every single particle are stored in an Occhio binary database. The instrument is driven by Callisto 3D software, which controls the entire analysis: ‘SOP’, statistic, reporting and data storages.
|Particle Size Range||From 0.3µm to 1000µm|
|Sample flow||Precise syringe|
|Cell type||Microchip cell|
|Cell Thickness||Variable thickness|