Image analysis technology for dry and liquid applications: particles size, shape and colour characterisation. Integrated vacuum dispersion device.
The complete solution from dry to liquid dispersed samples, including monochrome or color analysis
For dry samples, a specially designed vacuum device disperses particles directly on the glass plate. After dispersion, the instrument checks the calibration value by an integrated reference reticule and starts the analysis by capturing the images on the glass plate.
For liquid suspensions or emulsion, particles pass through an integrated flow cell and images are captured during flowing. Liquid flow is controlled by an internal syringe.
The Standard Operating Procedure includes the full control of each method starting from sample dispersion to final report printing as well for both the dry and liquid applications
The complete instrument for particles characterization includes:
- Larger sample dispersion surface
- Monochrome transmitted light analysis
- Colour reflected light analysis
- Integrated vacuum dispersion device
- Automatic calibration procedure
- Particles position identification (after the analysis, the XY stage is able to recover any user’s selected particles)
- Liquid dispersion module, integrated flowcell and syringe
- telecentric zoom with 5 magnifications
- High resolution colour camera
Image resolution is one of the key points of image analysis based instruments. HR (high resolution) camera sensor offers you sharper image and lower optical calibration (less than 200 nm/pixel at maximum magnification).
All parameters and settings are part of the operating procedure. The user has complete control and traceability of each analysis.
With Occhio 500nanoXY you can measure:
- Particle size
- Particle shape
- Particle transparency
- Particle colour (only for dry mode)
- Dry particles
- Liquid suspension or emulsions
Data and images of every single particle are stored in an Occhio binary database. The instrument is driven by Callisto3D software, which controls the entire analysis: ‘SOP’, statistic, reporting and data storages.
|Particle size range (dry mode)||0.2 µm to 3000µm|
|Particle size range (wet mode)||0.8 µm to 300µm|
|Back light||Integrated with the base|
|Reflected light||Variables thickness|
|Dry sample dispersion||Integrated vacuum dispersion device|
|Sample flowing (wet mode)||Integrated syringe|
|Glass plate dimensions||200 x 200 mm|